Woodburn Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Woodburn Subdivision is a vibrant residential community located in Meridian, Idaho. Nestled just minutes to schools and even Settlers Park, this neighborhood offers a great place to call your new home. Located in a highly desired area in Meridian, it is close to daily conveniences yet offers a tranquil and calm environment to its homeowners. While the first phase of this neighborhood was built in 2007 and 2009, the new phase started in 2015, offering new homes to all walks of life. Featuring homes built by one of the major builders in the Treasure Valley, CBH Homes, Woodburn is a community which exudes the elegance, charm and beauty of Meridian. This neighborhood offers quality built homes that are sure to provide comfort and space for the whole family to enjoy. These homes range in size from 1,403 to 2,259 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 2.5 bathrooms.
Community amenities are also provided here in Woodburn. This neighborhood offers walking paths for a beautiful stroll, as well as a community park where there’s room for activities. Close to the community are daily conveniences including grocery stores, restaurants, schools, entertainment and recreational parks. Fun continues outside the community as Woodburn is close to Settlers Park which features playgrounds, baseball fields, splash areas, and tennis. Tully Park is also nearby, and a few miles will lead you to additional parks as well. The Village at Meridian, home to dozens of shops, dining options, and entertainment options, is just a few miles drive away from the community.
New Homes for Sale in Woodburn
Woodburn Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $310,000 - $430,000
- Square footage: 1,403 - 2,259
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 2.5
- Builders: CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 72 Homesites from 0.10 acres to 0.28 acres
- Elementary School: Hunter Elementary School
- Junior High School: Sawtooth Middle School
- High School: Rocky Mountain High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $495 – Annually
- $400 – Setup/Transfer fee
- North on Venable Ln from Ustick Rd, in between N Linder Rd and N Meridian Rd to the Woodburn Subdivision - Meridian, ID 83646.