Winter's Run Subdivision in Boise, ID
Winter’s Run Subdivision is a beautifully established community located in South Boise, Idaho. As construction started in 2005 and continued development until 2014, this charming community boasts 108 homesites with top-of-the-line amenities. Featuring elegant, quality-built homes that blend sophisticatedly to the timeless architecture of the area and Boise, Winter’s Run provides a relaxing atmosphere throughout the private community. It’s likely to be one of the the only areas in Ada County with lots that allow ACC guidelines, which permit out-buildings and detached shops up to 500 square feet. Homes in the neighborhood range in size from 1,880 to 3,159 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 3.5 bathrooms.
Winter’s Run boasts many amenities including walking paths, a lovely community pool, a large community park, a playground, and a number of water features. Water irrigation has also been placed throughout the entire neighborhood.
Boise is rich in city amenities and Winter’s Run is very close to some of Boise's favorite places! Located nearby are many dining options, shopping, grocery stores, and recreational areas including Discovery Park and Renaissance Park to name a few. You will also have quick access to a local golf course nearby!
New Homes for Sale in Winter's Run
Winter's Run Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $434,900 - $850,000
- Square footage: 1,880 - 3,159
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3.5
- Builders: Jayo Construction, Roth Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 108 building lots in 45 acres ranging in size from 0.148 acres (6,450 sq ft) to 0.32 acres (13,940 sq ft).
- Elementary School: Desert Sage Elementary School
- Junior High School: Lake Hazel Middle School
- High School: Mountain View High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- 450 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From S. Maple Grove Rd and W. Amity Rd head South on Maple Grove. Turn right (west) on W. Sage Brush Dr - Boise, ID 83709.