Windsor Creek Subdivision in Caldwell, ID
Windsor Creek Subdivision is a vibrant community located in South Caldwell, Idaho. This suburban community offers affordable and cozy homes that are sure to keep residents feeling safe and at home. Ranging from 1,207 - 3,632 square feet, Windsor Creek offers a variety of homes that fit all walks of life. With lush green fields and a community playground, residents enjoy games and activities with their neighbors.
Conveniently located off Lake Avenue, just north of Karcher Road, this neighborhood is close to many establishments and daily conveniences including dining options, shopping centers, and freeway access. Lake Lowell, which provides many water activities including boating, fishing, wildlife viewing, and hiking, is closeby Windsor Creek. Griffiths Park, Midway Park, and West Park are just some of the areas where residents can visit and enjoy a great time with family.
New Homes for Sale in Windsor Creek
Windsor Creek Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $161,000 - $357,990
- Square footage: 1,207 - 3,632
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 to 2.5
- Builders: Hubble Homes; CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 0.13 acres (5,663 sq ft) to 0.20 acres (8,712 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Central Canyon Elementary School; Lakevue Elementary School
- Junior High School: Vallivue Middle School
- High School: Vallivue High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $300 – Annually
- $550 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From Karcher Rd head north on Lake Ave. Turn right (east) on Fairlight St, Caldwell, ID 83607.