Windsong Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Windsong Subdivision is a newer master-planned community located in Northwest Meridian, Idaho. This premier community is surrounded by the prestigious Bridgetower West Subdivision and the beautiful community of Watersong. Close to a plethora of amenities and daily conveniences, this neighborhood is a highly desired community that offers the best to its homeowners and its residents. Eagle Road is easily accessible as well as the nearby amenities of Meridian, Boise, and Eagle, convenient freeway access and unlimited recreation. Built by the award-winning Biltmore Co. Windsong Subdivision offers new floor plans and model homes with home sizes that tend to run from 1,552 to 2,490 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 2.5 bathrooms. It also offers homes with 3-car garages and RV bays giving more room to homeowners’ needs and properties.
Everyday is an adventure when you live in Windsong. It is close to top-ranking schools, recreational areas, medical and dental facilities, grocery stores, shops and dining options. The Village at Meridian, which offers more than a dozen shopping and dining options, and lots of entertainment, is also just a few minutes from Windsong. The recreational parks nearby include Settlers Park, Chateau Park, and Champion Park wherein each of these parks provide activity areas and outdoor adventure.
New Homes for Sale in Windsong
Windsong Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $376,000 - $572,500
- Square footage: 1,552 - 2,490
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 2.5
- Builders: Biltmore Co.
- Building lots and acreage: 66 building lots on 13.98 acres from 0.149 acres (6,500 sq ft) to 0.265 acres (11,542 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Hunter Elementary School
- Junior High School: Sawtooth Middle School
- High School: Rocky Mountain High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- (add data) - no data
- The site is located 300 feet north of Ustick Rd and 600 feet west of Linder Rd - Meridian, ID 83646.