Williamson River Ranch Subdivision in Eagle, ID
Williamson River Ranch is a premier residential community located in Eagle, Idaho. This upscale lifestyle community is the most uniquely developed neighborhood in all of Idaho. Tucked in just past Rivers End on the Boise River Greenbelt, Williamson River Ranch residents enjoy the calm and relaxing atmosphere making it feel like it is far from city life. While residents enjoy the close proximity to Downtown Eagle, this neighborhood also provides the best top-of-the-line amenities enhancing quality of life. Built by renowned teams of builders, Williamson River Ranch is a collection of elegant homes built to the highest standard and meticulous craftsmanship. With a variety of floor plans offered with home sizes ranging from 2,680 to 6,220 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2.5 to 6 bedrooms, homebuyers will be able to choose a home that would fit their lifestyle and needs. With 26 waterfront homes, this community also boasts amenities that keep residents from having to leave the neighborhood for entertainment. It boasts a nicely-sized community pool, a resort-style clubhouse, and private ponds with white sandy beaches.
Close to Downtown Boise, Williamson River Ranch is close to many entertainment areas, dining and grocery options, recreational areas and schools. Enjoy the close proximity to the Greenbelt offering more walking and biking access. Boise River is just at the north of the community making it easier for residents to enjoy some kayaking and paddle boarding. Outside the community, more options to enjoy the city Eagle awaits. The Village at Meridian is just six miles from the Williamson River Ranch with more entertainment, shopping and dining options available. Downtown Boise is also just 20 minutes from the community where lots of activities and even employment are accessible. Banbury Golf Course is closeby and golf enthusiasts in the community can enjoy a quality course with family and friends.
New Homes for Sale in Williamson River Ranch
Williamson River Ranch Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $778,716 - $2,122,135
- Square footage: 2,680 - 6,220
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2.5 to 6
- Builders: Legacy Homes; Paradigm Construction; Todd Campbell Custom Hoes; Zach Evans Construction; Tradewinds General Contracting, Inc.
- Building lots and acreage: Approximately 97 building lots on 74.32 acres with homesites from 0.24 acres (10,454 Sq. Ft.) to 0.60 acres (26,136 Sq. Ft.); 26 of which are waterfront
- Elementary School: Eagle Hills Elementary School
- Junior High School: Eagle Middle High School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $2,100 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From S Eagle Rd head East on Island Wood Dr to S Williamson Way, Eagle, ID 83616.