White's Acre Subdivision in Meridian, ID
White’s Acres Subdivision is a beautiful premier community located in Northwest Meridian, Idaho. Enjoy the easy accessibility to Downtown Meridian, shopping and dining options, schools, entertainment and recreational facilities. Enjoy the calm and peaceful neighborhood with great amenities that offer a quality living experience. This Hubble Homes community features beautiful home designs in one or two-story homes. With 138 homesites, this neighborhood feels like a small town where everyone in the community has the opportunity to get to know their neighbor. Homes in the neighborhood range in size from 1,612 to 2,809 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 2.5 bathrooms.
Providing amenities to enhance residents’ quality of life, this neighborhood has walking paths, a children’s playground, an outdoor park and a clubhouse. Close to daily conveniences, residents from White’s Acres can just literally walk to the nearby Settlers Park which offers lots of activities to enjoy. Downtown Boise is also just a nine mile drive from White’s Acres where lots of dining and shopping options are available along with more entertainment areas, specialty stores and other amenities found in the lovely city of Boise.
New Homes for Sale in White's Acre Subdivision
White's Acre Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $300,000 - $515,000
- Square footage: 1,612 - 2,809
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 2.5
- Builders: Hubble Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 138 homesites covering 5.55 acres, ranging in size from 0.096 acres up to 0.19 acres (4,182 to 8,276 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Hunter Elementary School / Ponderosa Elementary School
- Junior High School: Sawtooth Middle School
- High School: Rocky Mountain High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $420 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Head North on Meridian Rd, past Ustick. Turn left (west) on Harpin Dr - Meridian, ID 83646.