Whitecliffe Estates Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Whitecliffe Estates Subdivision is one of the newest residential communities in Meridian, Idaho, and is currently under construction. Situated on West McMillan Road between North Linder and North Meridian, this charming community offers quick accessibility 10-minutes from Boise, Nampa, and Eagle, giving many more opportunities to its residents to enjoy the amenities of each. Whitecliffe Estates features quality craftsmanship from a select team of home builders. With their expertise combined, this residential community showcases stunning homes built to last with a variety of floorplans offered, and home sizes that tend to run from 2,040 to 3,763 square feet with 3 to 6 bedrooms and 2 to 4 bathrooms. Featuring community amenities that grabs the attention of its residents, Whitecliff Estates is an RV friendly neighborhood that boasts a lovely entrance, walking paths, a central common area with a playground, a picnic gazebo and a pond.
Close to daily conveniences, Whitecliff Estates is surrounded by some of Meridian’s best amenities. There are many dining options, grocery stores, nearby schools, entertainment options and recreational areas. The Village at Meridian is also just some minutes away, providing a nice selection of restaurants, shopping centers, entertainment and activity centers. As for recreational parks, Settlers Park is just one of the many parks the residents can go to and enjoy great outdoor activities. Meridian Speedway is just a few miles away for a different view and activity to those who love cars. Roaring Spring Waterpark and Wahooz Family Fun Zone are also just a few minutes away from Whitecliff Estates.
New Homes for Sale in Whitecliffe Estates
Whitecliffe Estates Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $455,121 - $617,207
- Square footage: 2,040 - 3,763
- Bedrooms: 3 to 6
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4
- Builders: Amyx Homes; Tresidio Homes; Shadow Mountain Homes; Stacy Construction, Inc.
- Building lots and acreage: 128 Homesites from 0.18 acres (7,841 sq ft) with an average size of 0.232 acres (10,106 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Ponderosa Elementary School
- Junior High School: Sawtooth Middle School
- High School: Rocky Mountain High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $600 – Annually
- $675 – Setup/Transfer fee
- South of McMillan Rd between Linder Rd and Meridian Rd. 943 W McMillan Rd, Meridian, ID 83646.