Virginia Park Subdivision in Caldwell, ID
Virginia Park Subdivision is a peaceful home community located in the Northern part of Caldwell. Offering the best of both worlds, this community is located conveniently near daily needs and outdoor recreation, all while being tucked into a tranquil and country-like setting that safeguards the residents from the hustle and bustle of daily life. With comfort, convenience and value built by CBH Homes, residents of Virginia Park take delight in the beautiful homes throughout the neighborhood. Offering homes of different styles and sizes ranging from 1,125 to 3,118 square feet, with 3 to 6 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms, homeowners will always find something that fits their lifestyle.
With dining options, shopping centers and recreational parks located nearby, residents of all ages in the community are always busy. Griffith Park and Caldwell City Park, famous for its fishing ponds and four baseball diamonds, are just a couple of the parks nearby.
New Homes for Sale in Virginia Park
Virginia Park Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $221,000 - $338,000
- Square footage: 1,125 - 3,118
- Bedrooms: 3 to 6
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 0.14 acres (6,098 sq ft) to 0.28 acres (12,197 sq ft)
- Elementary School: East Canyon Elementary School
- Junior High School: Sage Valley Middle School
- High School: Vallivue High School
- Charter School: Thomas Jefferson Charter School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $110 – Annually
- $100 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From I-84 take exit 29, turn right on Hwy-26/Franklin Rd. Turn left (north) on S Kcid Rd. Turn right (east) on Altamont St, Caldwell, ID 83605.