Valynn Village Subdivision in Eagle, ID
Valynn Village Subdivision is a charming new home community located in Eagle, Idaho. Just six blocks from Downtown Eagle, this small-lot community provides a country setting with privacy while providing residents with easy accessibility to daily conveniences in town. Valynn Village Real Estate offers gorgeous 20th-century inspired home designs making everyone feel nostalgic. Homes in the community range in size from 1,790 to 2,267 square feet with 3 to 4 bedrooms, 2.5 to 3.5 bathrooms and attached 2-car garages. With 23 homesites in the community, residents can get to know each other and form a close relationship. While owners take care of the landscaping in their courtyards or within their fenced property, the Valynn Village HOA takes care of all the major landscaping and maintenance in the community. Featuring a lovely park with beautiful mature trees, residents love to spend their time within this community.
The highly desired community of Valynn Village is nearby many grocery, shopping, and dining options as well as entertainment and recreational parks, not to mention schools. Nearby recreational parks include Reid Merrill Park, and Orval Krasen Park.
New Homes for Sale in Valynn Village
Valynn Village Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes; Townhouse
- Pricing: $428,900 - $555,900
- Square footage: 1,790 - 2,267
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5 to 3.5
- Builders: Roth Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 23 homesites on 4.64 acres
- Elementary School: Eagle Hills Elementary School
- Junior High School: Eagle Middle School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $360 – Quarterly
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
- West on Old State St from Eagle Rd. Left (south) on Taylor Ave, then right (west) on Cowman Ct to Mathie Way - Eagle, ID 8316.