Union Square Subdivision in Boise, Idaho
Union Square Subdivision is a vibrant residential community located in Boise, Idaho. Experience urban living at its best in a peaceful and charming environment with condos, townhomes, and private residences. Just minutes from daily conveniences, this beautiful neighborhood is conveniently located to every necessity needed. Built by CBH Homes, the Union Square Subdivision has been built to the highest standard. Offering a comfortable lifestyle with lovely surroundings, residents in this community are delighted to find a place to call home in this area. The homes here in Union Square range in size from 1,478 to 2,710 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 2.5 bathrooms.
Close to Meridian, Union Square is conveniently located to shopping and dining options, notable schools, fitness centers and other daily necessities. It is also close to Molenaar Park which offers conservation areas, fenced-in dog off-leash area, several ponds for fishing, and open play areas.
New Homes for Sale in Union Square
Union Square Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Condos, Townhomes, Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $290,490 - $499,990
- Square footage: 1,478 - 2,710
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 2.5
- Builders: CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: No Data
- Elementary School: Horizon Elementary School; Silver Sage Elementary School
- Junior High School: West Boise Middle School; Lake Hazel Middle School
- High School: Mountain View High School; Borah High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $490 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
- East on Overland Rd from Five Mile Rd. Turn left (north) at Goldking Way - Boise, ID 83709.