Triumph Place Subdivision in Boise, ID
Triumph Place is a charming home community located in Boise, Idaho. Also known as Cyrus Cove, this neighborhood only consists of 10 homesites on 1.33 acres from 0.085 to 0.094 acres (3,720 to 4,090 sq ft). Built by Harding Homes, the homes in the neighborhood offer stylish modern craftsman designs with a mid-century architectural blend giving a uniquely-finished look. These homes run from 2,202 to 2,402 square feet with 3 to 4 bedrooms and from 2.5 bathrooms. Included in the Timber floor plans are a bonus room, a fourth bed, or an office option, which gives ample space for residents to have an extra room.
Located on the Boise Bench, Triumph Place is nestled just east of Virginia Avenue between Victory Road and Elder Court. Located nearby the neighborhood are many daily conveniences including dining options, groceries, entertainment, schools and recreational parks. Residents can enjoy many recreational parks that are just a short drive away including Shoshone Park, Owyhee Park, and Ivywild Park, just to name a few.
New Homes for Sale in Triumph Place
Triumph Place Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $399,900 - $422,700
- Square footage: 2,202 to 2,402
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4
- Bathrooms: from 2.5
- Builders: Harding Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 10 homesites on 1.33 acres from 0.085 to 0.094 acres (3,720 to 4,090 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Hawthorne Elementary School
- Junior High School: South Boise Junior High School
- High School: Borah High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- (add data) - No Data
- On Cyrus St, east of Virginia Ave, between Victory Rd and Elder Ct - Boise, ID 83705.