Timber Square at Harris Ranch Subdivision in Boise, ID
Timber Square at Harris Ranch is a famous subdivision included in the prestigious Harris Ranch community located in Boise, Idaho. Featuring two floor plans, the courtyard homes and the elevated homes or known as “e-homes”, this neighborhood has been created with distinct character to identify its uniqueness from other communities. Built by Boise Hunter Homes, the renowned architecture in the neighborhood offers quality materials and equipment giving the residents a relaxing and comfortable living. These homes run from 1,863 to 2,942 square feet with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2.5 to 3.5 bathrooms. Properties feature balconies for an elegant touch and great for entertaining. Close to East Boise’s best amenities, residents in Timber Square at Harris Ranch can enjoy easy access to many shopping and dining experiences, as well as great schools and recreational areas. The 25-mile Greenbelt is walking distance from the community, and Downtown Boise, Micron’s HQ, Albertsons’ HQ, and Boise’s Airport are just a few minutes away by car. The Boise Foothills, Marianne Williams Park and Barber Park are all nearby the neighborhood as well.
These features make Timber Square at Harris Ranch one of the most coveted communities in Boise and a great place to call home.
New Homes for Sale in Timber Square at Harris Ranch
Timber Square at Harris Ranch Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $426,350 - $800,000
- Square footage: 1,863 - 2,942
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5 to 3.5
- Builders: Boise Hunter Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 61 homes on six acres in Harris Ranch; 0.046 acres (2,004 sq ft) to 0.121 acres (5,270 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Riverside Elementary School
- Junior High School: East Jr
- High School: Timberline High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $975 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
- East on Parkcenter Blvd/Warm Springs Way. Turn left (north) on Old Hickory St, then right (east) on Wolftree St - Boise, ID 83716.