The Village at Movado Subdivision in Meridian, ID
The Village at Movado is a master-planned residential community located in Meridian, Idaho. Beautifully tucked away in the gorgeous Movado Subdivision, this gated neighborhood offers exclusivity, convenience, and a great lifestyle. Built by Blackrock Homes, The Village residences exude elegance and a classic simplicity. Every interior and exterior finish is guaranteed to be built at the highest standard. Homes in The Village at Movado tend to range from 1,329 to 1,916 square feet with 2 to 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2-car garage.
Lifestyle at The Village provides an opportunity for everyone to be active. The community enjoys the 'Social House,' a clubhouse that includes a 24-hour fitness center, catering kitchen, a large gathering room, and a nicely-sized swimming pool. The neighborhood is also bordered by a professionally landscaped common area and designed with convenient changing rooms. With the two meandering pathways, Five Mile Creek Pathway, and Ridenbaugh Canal Pathway that offers a rural feel, homeowners of The Village love the lifestyle this community has to offer. Take delight in the maintenance provided by the HOA including the exterior building maintenance, lawn care, and snow removal.
Residents in The Village are close to The Village at Meridian, home to dozens of shops, dining options and entertainment.
The Village at Movado Homes For Sale
The Village at Movado Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $342,900 - $630,500
- Square footage: 1,329 - 1,916
- Bedrooms: 2 to 3
- Bathrooms: from 2
- Builders: Blackrock Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 100 single level homes at 0.09 acres (3,920 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Pepper Ridge Elementary School
- Junior High School: Lewis and Clark Middle School
- High School: Mountain View High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $150 – Monthly
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Head East on Overland Rd from Eagle Rd. Turn right (south) on Movado Way, then right (west) on Pewter Falls Ln - Meridian, ID 83642.