The Oaks North Subdivision in Meridian, ID
The Oaks North Subdivision is a new master-planned residential community located in Meridian, Idaho. With an exceptional blend of luxury and value, this vibrant community offers a relaxing and tranquil atmosphere with spectacular amenities without sacrificing the benefits of nearby daily conveniences. The Oaks North features luxury homes built by Coleman with a variety of floor plans and styles. Sizes range from 1,586 to 3,892 square feet, with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2 to 2.5 bathrooms. Offering spectacular, top-of-the-line amenities, this neighborhood offers an active lifestyle for its residents. Amenities include walking paths, lush open spaces, a community pool, playground, a pond with a fishing pier, pickleball courts, and a multi-use field for sports and group events.
Conveniently located within close proximity to I-84 and the vibrant Downtown Boise, residents enjoy a wide variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment. While downtown Meridian is under 15 minutes from this location, residents have many more options to enjoy including The Village at Meridian, filled with shopping, dining, and even more entertainment. Heroes Park, Settlers Park, and Chateau Park are among the many recreational parks that are nearby the Oaks North where residents and other visitors can enjoy all year long.
New Homes for Sale in The Oaks North
The Oaks North Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $305,370 - $592,935
- Square footage: 1,586 - 3,892
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 to 2.5
- Builders: Coleman Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 653 homesites in lots ranging from 0.153 acres (6,665 sq ft) to 0.359 acres (15,638 sq ft) in 252.42-acre community
- Elementary School: Ponderosa Elementary School
- Junior High School: Star Middle School
- High School: Meridian High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $650 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Located north of McMillan Rd between Black Cat Rd and McDermott Rd - Meridian, ID 83646.