The Oaks Subdivision in Meridian, ID
The Oaks Subdivision is a master-planned residential community located in Northwest Meridian, Idaho. This vibrant community offers easy access to the entire Treasure Valley, nearby schools, and daily conveniences. Offering three collections built by Coleman Homes, The Oaks not only provides a comfortable living but assurance and peace of mind that each home is built with the highest quality, integrity and value. These homes range from 1,586 to 4,500 square feet with 2 to 6 bedrooms and 2 to 4.5 bathrooms. The Oaks is one of the most highly coveted neighborhoods boasting its amenities that include fishing ponds, a community pool, walking and biking trails, a community park and pickle ball courts. Outside the community, amenities and facilities are also considered to be superb. Daily conveniences are within close reach including grocery stores, entertainment and outdoor recreational facilities. Lakeview Golf Course is only 5 minutes from the community while Fullers Park and Settlers Park are also easily accessible.
New Homes for Sale in The Oaks
The Oaks Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $260,680 to $510,000
- Square footage: 1,586 - 4,500
- Bedrooms: 2 to 6
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4.5
- Builders: Coleman Homes
- Building lots and acreage: Homesites: From 0.126 acres (5,490 sq ft) to 0.307 acres (14,113 sq ft).
- Elementary School: Ponderosa Elementary School
- Junior High School: Meridian Middle School
- High School: Meridian High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $650 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Near the corner of McMillian Rd and Black Cat Rd. Head W on Mcmillian, S on Rustic Oak Way to The Oaks Subdivision - Meridian, ID 83646.