The Landing Subdivision in Meridian, ID
The Landing Subdivision is a charming community with new homes for sales located in Meridian, Idaho. Currently under construction, this community is upgrading the neighborhood offering new homes, a community pool, common areas and a park where residents can spend time and enjoy the area. Homes in The Landing range in size from 1,124 to 2,603 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms.
The community is located conveniently near grocery stores, dining options, and recreational parks. Storey Park, a 19-acre community park with softball & baseball areas, plus a playground & large picnic shelters, is just close to the community. Centennial Park is also close to The Landing, which offers activity areas such as half-court basketball, open play areas, and picnic shelter. Meridian Bark Park, the most beautiful dog park in the valley, is also nearby. Another entertainment area where residents can enjoy is the Meridian Speedway which offers a unique experience especially for those who love race cars. The Village at Meridian is just a short drive from the community offering dozens of options for entertainment, shopping and dining.
New Homes for Sale in The Landing
The Landing Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $275,000 - $433,000
- Square footage: 1,124 - 2,603
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: Stetson Homes; Red Fish Homes, LLC; Corey Barton; Blackstead Building Co
- Building lots and acreage: from 0.109 acres (4,748 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Peregrine Elementary School
- Junior High School: Meridian Middle School
- High School: Meridian High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $210 – Annually
- $100 – Setup/Transfer fee
- South on Linder Rd from Franklin Rd. Turn left (east) on Gander Dr, left on Otter Ave, then left on Tylee Way - Meridian, ID 83642.