The Lakes at Pristine Springs Subdivision in Star, ID
The Lakes at Pristine Springs Subdivision is a premier waterfront home community located in Star, Idaho. Also known as Craftsman Estates, this neighborhood offers a calm and quiet neighborhood with great natural views just right outside your home while having the benefits of city life. Featuring two five-acre lakes with fishing, swimming, and other water activities, residents living in The Lakes at Pristine Springs are delighted with the picturesque views their waterfront properties bring them every time they glance outside. This beautiful community showcases a variety of different custom homes built by prestigious home builders in Star which shape the uniqueness of the community. With home sizes ranging from 2,114 to 3,025 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 4.5 bathrooms, residents can fully enjoy the space offered along with the comforting experience of the neighborhood. The Lakes at Pristine Springs also has provided amenities to its community such as a clubhouse, a community pool and a future park.
Amenities outside The Lakes at Pristine Springs are also appreciated by the residents in the neighborhood. Close to recreational parks, homeowners and their families can enjoy the Star Riverwalk Park and the Boise River nearby. Hunters Creek Sports Park, Hunters Creek Skatepark and Eagle Island State Park are just 20 minutes away. After some outdoor activities they can easily access shopping at the nearby grocery stores and dine out in restaurants close by.
New Homes for Sale in The Lakes at Pristine Springs
The Lakes at Pristine Springs Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $475,000 - $692,950
- Square footage: 2,114 - 3,025
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4.5
- Builders: ParkCrest Homes; Sunrise Homes of Idaho; O'Dwyer Signature Homes; Big Springs Construction; Paragon Homes; RiverRock Construction; Silverado Homes; Mirror Homes
- Building lots and acreage: Hundreds of building lots ranging in size from 0.22 acres (9,583 sq ft) up to 0.47 acres (20,473 sq ft).
- Elementary School: Star Elementary School
- Junior High School: Star Middle School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $600 – Annually
- $450 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Head west on State St, turn right (north) on Star Rd. Turn left (west) on Floating Feather Rd and continue onto Munger Rd. Turn left (west) on Shortcreek St to The Lakes at Pristine Springs - Star, ID 83669.