The Lakes Subdivision in Middleton, ID
The Lakes Subdivision is a prestigious home community located in Middleton, Idaho. Offering gorgeous landscapes as well as a relaxing and serene atmosphere, this community is one of the best places to call home. Experience comfortability, peace, and luxury living while enjoying the beauty of the rolling countryside. The Lakes, masterfully developed and built with the highest precision, provides quality-built homes with some estate-sized homesites. Offering more spaces and room to roam, The Lakes features elegant looking homes in different home designs and waterfront home styles. These homes range in size from 2,388 to 3,131 square feet of living space, with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 3.5 bathrooms. It also has spaces for an RV garage and a detached shop. Enjoy the wide selection of options complete with mountain, stream and lake views.
The Lakes Subdivision boasts a community pool and will also feature a cabana soon. Close to dining options, residents can go and have a nice meal at the nearby restaurants before heading to the nearby recreational parks including Hawthorne Park, Foote Park and Middleton Place Park.
New Homes for Sale in The Lakes
The Lakes Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $495,000 - $821,500
- Square footage: 2,388 - 3,131
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 3 to 5
- Builders: Bring your own builder
- Building lots and acreage: 84 spacious waterfront and view building lots from 0.38 acres (16,553 Sq. Ft.) to 0.89 acres (38,768 Sq. Ft.)
- Elementary School: Mill Creek Elementary School
- Junior High School: Middleton Middle School
- High School: Middleton High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $250 – Quarterly
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Two miles west of Star Rd. North on Kingsbury Rd in Middleton, ID 83644.