The Avenue Subdivision in Boise, ID
The Avenue Subdivision is a new home community located in Boise, Idaho. Situated in one of the most desired areas in Boise just off Mitchell Street, this neighborhood is just within close proximity to daily conveniences including dining options, grocery stores, entertainment, recreational parks, and schools. The Avenue is a beautiful pocket community with only 11 building lots. Home sizes range from 2,006 to 2,210 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. These energy efficient homes offer 92% high-efficiency furnaces, and Low-E windows. Homeowners will appreciate the extensive woodwork, kitchens with contemporary finishes with custom-style kitchen cabinets, quartz countertops, and gas cooktops. They also feature a gas fireplace, built-in desks, and under-mount sinks. Their insulated and finished 2+ car garage with 8' doors are another great feature worth highlighting. Homes within The Avenue come with full landscaping and fencing giving a sense of privacy.
While the city of Boise offers many amenities, The Avenue homeowners enjoy such benefits as it is closely located. Schools are just a couple of miles away. Their grocery needs only require a short drive and they can choose from several options including Albertsons and WinCo. Restaurants are also nearby where the residents can enjoy some highly rated establishments. For outdoor activities, recreational parks are also close by including Mariposa Park, Redwood Park, Florence Park, and Fairmont Park.
New Homes for Sale in The Avenue
The Avenue Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $349,000 - $395,000
- Square footage: 2,006 - 2,210
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Builders: red Oak Development
- Building lots and acreage: 11 building lots
- Elementary School: Morley Nelson Elementary School
- Junior High School: Fairmont Junior High School
- High School: Capital High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $300 Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
- North on Mitchell St from Fairview Ave. Turn right (east) on Sunflower Ln then right (south) on Woodcreek St - Boise, ID 83704.