Superior Ridge Subdivision in Boise, ID
Superior Ridge Subdivision is an established home community located in Boise, Idaho. Experience gorgeous views of the Boise Foothills and natural sceneries. The first phase of homes were built between 1997 and 2005, and is also referred to as Legend Ridge. New home construction started up again in 2008. Offering timeless beauty and elegance, each home in the neighborhood exudes comfort and security blended with a relaxing and quiet atmosphere, making it a great place to call home. Superior Ridge homes range in size from 2,860 to 5,619 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 4 bathrooms. With supreme comfort and being built to last, residents are sure to enjoy the quality living that is offered in this subdivision.
Experience quality living here in Superior Ridge with some of the best amenities found inside and outside of the community. Residents can enjoy the four community pools and fitness center. This neighborhood also has a community club. Close to the neighborhood are daily conveniences including employment opportunities, shops, restaurants, recreational parks and reputable schools. Albertsons is within 5 minutes, as well as Micron. The Boise Airport is also only a 10 minute drive away. Downtown Boise is just a few miles drive from Superior Ridge, offering even more benefits for the residents.
New Homes for Sale in Superior Ridge
Superior Ridge Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $720,000 - $1,475,000
- Square footage: 2,860 - 5,619
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4
- Builders: Bring your own builder
- Building lots and acreage: 32 building lots on 19.66 acres ranging in size from 0.25 acres (10,890 sq ft) to 0.53 acres (23,087 sq ft).
- Elementary School: Trail Wind Elementary School
- Junior High School: Les Bois Junior High School
- High School: Timberline High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $109 – Quarterly to $400 – Annually
- $300 to $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From I-84 head East on E. Gowen Rd. Turn left (north) on Alta Ridge Dr - Boise, ID 83716.