Stonehaven Subdivision in Middleton, ID
Stonehaven Subdivision is a premier home community located in Middleton, Idaho. This master-planned community captures the essence of beauty of rural Idaho while allowing its residents to enjoy the best that Middleton has to offer. Partnered with high end home builders, committed to quality and excellence, the residences in this community shape the character and the beauty of the Stonehaven. This community offers stylish homes ranging from 1,492 to 2,850 with 2 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms. Enjoy the very best built by homebuilders Todd Campbell Custom Homes, as well as Sunrise Homes. Amenities such as a fiber optic internet connection and a community park are to be included in Phase 4 for an added quality living experience for the residents and their families.
Close to other big cities, Stonehaven residents love the easy commute to Costco on the south part of Nampa, 20 minutes to Eagle and 30 minutes to Boise. Just 5 minutes from I-84, Middleton amenities are just within the residents’ reach. Offering a variety of dining options, shopping centers, entertainment and recreational parks, Middleton always has something great to offer to everyone. Be sure to enjoy Foote Park, Middleton Place Park, and Greater Middleton Parks & Recreation District for some great outdoor activities.
New Homes for Sale in Subdivision
Stonehaven Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $309,900 - $449,900
- Square footage: 1,492 - 2,850
- Bedrooms: 2 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: Todd Campbell Custom Homes, Sunrise Homes
- Building lots and acreage: Planned 243 homes; 0.16 acres (7,000 sq ft) to 0.46 acres (20,000 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Middleton Heights Elementary School
- Junior High School: Middleton Middle School
- High School: Middleton High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $500 Setup/ Transfer Fee
- $650 Annually
- South of Willis Rd between Emmett Rd and Hartley Ln. - 23565 Hartley Ln, Middleton, ID 83644.