Stillwater Subdivision in Eagle, ID
Stillwater Subdivision is a premier mixed-use, residential and commercial development located in Eagle, Idaho. Nestled in at the intersection of S Urban Gate Avenue and Hwy 44, just west of Eagle Road, this 27-acre community provides great benefits from it’s excellent proximity to downtown Eagle which caters to both residents and customers within the area. Stillwater is a dynamic neighborhood that offers a maintenance-free lifestyle with top-of-the line-amenities allowing everyone to enjoy their living experience, not to mention it’s direct access to the Boise River and the Greenbelt. Stillwater features a “Live, Work, Play” motto with beautiful cottage homes, townhomes, and live/work townhomes. It also features commercial lots for sale or lease and some with residential condo space above.
Providing a quality lifestyle to its homeowners and their families, Stillwater Subdivision amenities include a nicely sized community pool, hot tub, and an outdoor kitchen. Its water features make this community more beautiful and relaxing with recreational and aesthetic ponds. With its direct Boise River and Greenbelt access, homeowners treasure this close location to walking paths and outdoor activities. Close to many dining options, retail shops, schools, entertainment, and recreational parks, making the choice to live in Eagle is easy. Eagle Island State Park, which features a waterslide and an 18-hole disc golf course, a swimming beach, grassy picnic areas, and more than five miles of trails for horseback riding, hiking or simply walking your dog, is just within reach of this neighborhood. Orval Krasen Park and Reid Merrill Park are both popular additions to this list of destinations in the Eagle area.
New Homes for Sale in Stillwater
Stillwater Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $241,000 - $931,840
- Square footage: 1,135 - 2,903
- Bedrooms: (add data) - No much Data
- Bathrooms: (add data) - No Much Data
- Builders: RSI Construction
- Building lots and acreage: 70 Single Family Residence: 34 patio homes, 12 cottage homes, 12 townhouses, 12 live-work lofts
- Elementary School: Eagle Hills Elementary School
- Junior High School: Eagle Middle School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $500 setup/transfer fee
- $150 monthly
- Located off of S Urban Gate Ave on the south side of Hwy 44/State St 1.5 miles east of Eagle Rd.