Starcreek Subdivision in Star, ID
Starcreek Subdivision is a new home community located in Star, Idaho. This vibrant neighborhood offers an affordable luxurious community living in a country-like setting while being close to all of what the Boise Valley has to offer. Starcreek features homes built by Tradition Building Co., and Sunrise Homes with single-level plans with RV bays and shop space. These home sizes range from 1,938 to 3,297 square feet with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2 to 4 bathrooms. These homes are completely fenced and beautifully landscaped.
Enjoy an active lifestyle with more activities available outside Starcreek as it is close not only to dining, shopping, and entertainment options but recreational areas as well. Star River Walk, West Pointe Park, Blake Haven Park and Hunter’s Creek Sports Complex are all close to Starcreek offering different activities for the residents, the locals and other visitors in the city of Star. There are a handful of local golf courses nearby as well.
New Homes for Sale in Starcreek
Starcreek Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $429,900 - $699,900
- Square footage: 1,938 - 3,297
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4
- Builders: Tradition Building Co.; Sunrise Homes
- Building lots and acreage: Phase 1 with 26 lots; Phase 3 with 36 larger homesites; from 0.177 acres (7,710 sq ft) to 0.443 acres (19,297 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Star Elementary School
- Junior High School: Eagle Middle High School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $100 – Quarterly
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
- North on Star Rd. from W. State St. Turn left (west) on W. Floating Feather Rd. Turn right (north) on N. Meadow Hills Ave - Star, ID 83669.