Spurwing Challenge Estates in Meridian, ID
Spurwing Challenge Estates offers nothing but the best homes on the market in Meridian, Idaho. Located near Ten Mile and Chinden Road, this neighborhood is nestled in one of the most highly desired areas where daily conveniences are just around the corner. Fully enjoy the beautiful sceneries in Spurwing Challenge Estates as homes are backed up to the Spurwing Challenge Golf Course. Take delight in the spaciousness of each home starting at 3,504 square feet with 3 beds and 4 bathrooms that offer great privacy and exclusivity. These homes are built by various builders created with the highest standards. With beautiful lakes, water features, and an ever-changing 9-hole par 3-course, Spurwing Challenge Estates is one of the best subdivisions in Meridian.
Community amenities include a clubhouse, a swimming pool, and a fitness facility that will nurture a healthy lifestyle for all. Enjoy local amenities such as restaurants, grocery stores, top-rated schools, and parks just within a few miles from this community.
New Homes for Sale in Spurwing Challenge Estates
Spurwing Challenge Estates Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $1,750,000 - $1,925,000
- Square footage: 3,504
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2.5 to 4.5
- Builders: Multiple Builders
- Building lots and acreage: 23 Homesites
- Elementary School: Willow Creek Elementary School
- Junior High School: Sawtooth Middle School
- High School: Rocky Mountain High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $1,200 – Annually
- $375 – Setup/Transfer fee
- off Eagle Rd., south of Floating Feather at E. Ranch Dr.