Springhouse Subdivision in Eagle, ID
Springhouse Subdivision is a vibrant home community located in Eagle, Idaho. Located just off of Park Lane between Floating Feather and State Street, residents enjoy the close proximity to main roads allowing for easy access to the benefits of city amenities while still having a calm and relaxing environment in the neighborhood. Close to Downtown Eagle, the community is close to daily conveniences and the residents can easily find what they need. Springhouse offers new homes built by CBH Homes. The community offers beautiful home designs with a streak of elegance and ensures these homes are of the highest quality. These home sizes range from 1,827 to 2,593 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms. Showcasing a total of 52 residences, Springhouse is a collection of dashing homes in a tranquil and welcoming community. With a community park in the neighborhood, residents can enjoy some great activities everyday in their spare time.
Enjoy the close proximity to the daily conveniences as Downtown Eagle is just 10 minutes away from Springhouse. The Village at Meridian offers complete amenities with dozens of shopping and dining options, entertainment and even a movie theater. Roaring Springs Water Park and Wahooz Family Fun Zone are just a short drive away from the community where water activities are always enjoyable, while Eagle Island State Park and the Boise River are within close proximity. Friendship Park and Orval Krasen Park are also among the many parks close to the community. Banbury Golf Course is nearby where golf enthusiasts can enjoy their favorite sport and an active lifestyle.
New Homes for Sale in Springhouse
Springhouse Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $350,000 - $520,500
- Square footage: 1,827 - 2,593
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 52 building lots, covering 18.39 acres and ranging in size from 0.17 acres (7,405 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.33 acres (14,375 Sq. Ft.).
- Elementary School: Eagle Hills Elementary School
- Junior High School: Eagle Middle School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $500 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From Eagle Rd, head west on State St/HWY 44, turn right (north) on N Park Ln. Turn left (west) at W Spring House Dr into the subdivision- Eagle, ID 83616.