Spotted Dove Subdivision in Boise, ID
Spotted Dove Subdivision is a charming new residential community located in West Boise, Idaho. This premier community is nestled off Goldenrod Avenue in Boise between McMillan and Ustick Road allowing its residents to enjoy the benefits of being close to restaurants, shopping, schools, outdoor activities, and recreational parks, not to mention being within walking distance of Cottonwood Park. Spotted Dove Subdivision features 18 elegant homesites built to provide comfort and a place to call home to its homeowners and their families. These homes in the neighborhood range in size from 1,924 to 3,600 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 3.5 bathrooms. The community also provides a pressurized irrigation system.
Nearby the community are many different local amenities which include dining options, shopping, schools, recreational parks, and entertainment. Residents in the neighborhood enjoy how close they are to a variety of options, including The Village at Meridian. To maintain an active lifestyle, Cottonwood Park is close by which features walking paths, open play areas, and basketball courts. DeMeyer Park, Redwood Park, Champion Park and one of the more popular destinations, Julius M. Kleiner Memorial Park, are also close by.
New Homes for Sale in Spotted Dove
Spotted Dove Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $592,000 - $644,900
- Square footage: 1,924 - 3,600
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3.5
- Builders: Several Builders: Quantum Ltd, LLC; Stetson Homes; Harding Homes; Stylish Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 18 building lots covering 4.87 acres ranging in size from 0.18 acres (7,840 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.22 acres (9,580 Sq. Ft.).
- Elementary School: Joplin Elementary School
- Junior High School: Lowell Scott Middle School
- High School: Centennial High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $100 – Annually
- $240 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From Eagle Rd and W McMillan Rd, head East on McMillan. Turn right (south) N Cloverdale Rd. Turn right (west) on W Goldenrod Ave.