Spicebark Subdivision in Boise, ID
Spicebark Subdivision is a vibrant home community located in West Boise, Idaho. Located off of McMillian Road and Farrow Street, this community is close to the established Hickories Subdivision. Spicebark Subdivision is a boutique community with 9 homesites stylishly created and built to last. With home sizes from 2,287 to 2,791 square feet with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2.5 to 3.5 bathrooms, this neighborhood provides enough space for its homeowners’ needs and additional room to roam. The community also provides pressurized irrigation from Settlers Irrigation District.
Located in one of the most highly coveted areas in Boise, Spicebark Subdivision is close to many dining options, grocery stores, schools, entertainment, churches and even recreational facilities. For homeowners planning to go out and enjoy sites outside of their neighborhood, they have the option to go to the nearby recreational parks including DeMeyer Park, a 12-acre park with a fishing pond, open play areas, conservation stations, volleyball courts, a basketball court, and a playground. The Hyatt Hidden Lakes Reserve, a 53-acre haven for birds, animals, and exploration located on the edge of Boise's West Bench and features trailheads, pathways, and overlook areas perfect for wildlife viewing and adventure. The State of Idaho’s East Park is also just a few minutes drive from Spicebark.
New Homes for Sale in Spicebark
Spicebark Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $495,000 - $598,882
- Square footage: 2,287 - 2,791
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5 to 3.5
- Builders: North Star Homes, LLC
- Building lots and acreage: 9 homesites from 0.116 to 0.22 acres (5,069 to 9,583 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Joplin Elementary School
- Junior High School: Lowell Scott Middle School
- High School: Centennial High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $400 – Annually
- $200 – Setup/Transfer fee
- West on McMillan Rd from Five Mile Rd. Turn right (north) on Farrow St, then right (east) on Cranberry Ct - Boise, ID 83713.