Southridge Subdivision in Meridian, Idaho
Southridge Subdivision is a new residential community located in the southern part of Meridian, Idaho. This lovely community offers a beautiful view of the Rocky Mountains and the Treasure Valley. Located only a few minutes from the Freeway, residents in Southridge love how close they are to the daily conveniences. Southridge Subdivision offers beautiful and elegant-looking homes built by CBH. With 250 homes, this community offers a peaceful and tranquil environment that residents enjoy. Sizes in this subdivision from 1,530 to 2,700 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 2.5 bathrooms.
While Southridge Subdivision provides a beautiful retreat from the city, it is also conveniently located near schools, recreational areas, grocery stores, and restaurants. Settlers Park, Embassy Park, and Bear Creek Park are close to the community that offer beautiful areas for an active lifestyle. Lake Lowell is also easily accessible which offers activities like fishing, hiking and picnic areas to its visitors.
New Homes for Sale in Southridge
Southridge Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $304,000 - $550,000
- Square footage: 1,530 - 2,700
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 2.5
- Builders: CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 250 homesites from 0.098 acres (4,269 Sq. Ft.) to 0.173 acres (7,536 Sq. Ft.)
- Elementary School: Mary McPherson Elementary School
- Junior High School: Meridian Middle School
- High School: Meridian High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $240 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From Overland Rd and Meridian Rd head west. Turn left (south) on Linder Rd. Turn right (west) on American Fork Dr to the Southridge Subdivision - Meridian, ID 83642.