Southpark Subdivision in Boise, ID
Southpark Subdivision is a vibrant residential community located in Boise, Idaho. Enjoy the benefits of being close to dining options, grocery stores, entertainment, schools, medical facilities, and recreational parks. Featuring 56 quality-built homes, this boutique community offers a tranquil and relaxing atmosphere that is conducive for a great living experience. Southpark homes range in size from 1,977 to 2,420 square feet with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 1 to 2.5 bathrooms. With low HOA dues and minimal exterior maintenance for its residents, this neighborhood is one of the best communities to call your new home.
Living in Southpark offers great benefits including being located close to some of the best amenities available in Boise. Within just a few miles, homeowners will be able to choose from many different dining and shopping options. St. Luke’s Clinic is also nearby for quick access to healthcare. For outdoor activities, Southpark residents enjoy their close proximity to Hillsdale Park, Renaissance Park and Discovery Park. Boise Ranch Golf Course is also close where golf enthusiasts can spend the day relaxing on the course. The Warhawk Museum is also nearby where residents can explore and become educated about war planes and U.S aviation history.
New Homes for Sale in Southpark
Southpark Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $375,000 - $450,000
- Square footage: 1,977 - 2,420
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4
- Bathrooms: 1 to 2.5
- Builders: CBH Homes; Wilson Brothers
- Building lots and acreage: 56 custom patio homes
- Elementary School: Lake Hazel Elementary School
- Junior High School: Lake Hazel Middle School
- High School: Mountain View High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $300 – Quarterly
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From S Cloverdale Rd and E Amity Rd head north on Cloverdale. Turn left (west) on W Arabian Dr, Boise, ID 83709.