Southfork Subdivision in Boise, ID
Southfork Subdivision is a spectacular residential community located in South Boise, Idaho. Known as one of the most beautiful neighborhoods that offer comfort and tranquil surroundings to its residents, this community is also close to many dining options, grocery stores, schools, entertainment, and recreational parks. Featuring signature homes that define elegance and comfort to a different level, homebuyers love the large homesites with a variety of floor plans, with elegant and quality built homes in sizes ranging from 1,370 to 4,095 square feet with 3 to 6 bedrooms and 2 to 2.5 bathrooms.
Located close to daily conveniences, residents of Southfork Subdivision enjoy the short distance to Interstate-84, dining options, Costco, and the Boise Towne Square Mall. Recreational adventures nearby include a golf course just a mile away from the community, the Snake River Plain and Birds of Prey Reserve, the Boise River Greenbelt and Julia Davis Park.
New Homes for Sale in Southfork
Southfork Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $250,000 - $610,000
- Square footage: 1,370 - 4,095
- Bedrooms: 3 to 6
- Bathrooms: 2 to 2.5
- Builders: CBH Homes (Current Phase)
- Building lots and acreage: Approximately 50 homes built on homesites ranging in size from 0.20 acres (8,710 Sq. Ft.) to 0.29 acres (12,630 Sq. Ft.).
- Elementary School: Hillcrest Elementary School
- Junior High School: West Junior Middle School
- High School: Borah Senior High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $400 – Annually
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Take Overland/Cole Rd. Exit, go S. on Cole Rd., Past Desert Ave. Southfork in on the E. side of Cole - Boise, ID 83709.