Somerset Village Subdivision in Boise, ID
Somerset Village Subdivision is a master-planned community located in Boise, Idaho. Bask in the beauty throughout acres of natural landscapes that surround this neighborhood. Located less than 5 minutes from Downtown Boise, homeowners enjoy the close proximity to daily conveniences, schools, and recreational parks, yet still provided with privacy and total exclusivity. Enjoy living within walking distance to outdoor activities and nearby local parks. Featuring 27 homesites built by Jayo Construction, Somerset Village Subdivision is home to contemporary and innovative home designs with an elegant finish, all designed by Scott Synder design. These lovely homes boast their range in size and vary between 1,700 to 3,623 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 4 bathrooms.
Residents in Somerset Village enjoy swimming in the community pool and they also have access to the exclusive Community Clubhouse. Enjoy the 5-acre private city park and the abundance of open space, all with direct access to the Ridge to Rivers trail system. Located minutes from Downtown Boise, residents fully enjoy the benefits of being near to daily conveniences, entertainment, schools, and additional recreational parks. Enjoy the walking distance to Hyde Park, a popular section of the North End neighborhood known for its several popular eateries and locally-owned specialty shops. The Boise Co-Op and Camel's Back Park are also easily accessible from Somerset Village while other parks are just a short drive away. The Basque Museum, The Cultural Center, Old Idaho Penitentiary Site, and Aquarium of Boise are just a handful of the nearby attractions to see the very best Boise has to offer.
New Homes for Sale in Somerset Village
Somerset Village Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes; Condo
- Pricing: $729,000
- Square footage: 1,700 to 3,623
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4
- Builders: Jayo Construction
- Building lots and acreage: 27 building lots in three village phases on 10 acres, ranging in size from 0.10 acres (4,356 Sq. Ft.) to 0.32 acres (13,939 Sq. Ft.).
- Elementary School: Longfellow Elementary School
- Junior High School: North Junior High School
- High School: Boise High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $1,000 – Annually
- $360 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From State St, head North on 8th St. Turn right (east) on Brumback St then right on W Mesa Grande Ln, Boise, ID 83702.