Somerset Heights Subdivision in Boise, ID
Somerset Heights is a prestigious home community located in the beautiful City of Boise. Nestled off of 8th Street in the Boise Foothills, bask in the stunning views and dreamy sunsets. Enjoy the peace and tranquility Somerset Heights has to offer. Live close to Downtown Boise where dining options, shopping, and entertainment are easily accessible. Enjoy outdoor activities with direct access to the Foothills for hiking, biking, and recreational activities are also close by. Somerset Heights boasts 89 elegant homes built by a select team of home builders dedicated to delivering the highest quality and comfort each homeowner deserves. Each home is built meticulously to complement the beauty of Boise and its architectural design is strictly designed to ensure homeowners are well-protected for generations to come. Somerset Heights homes range in size from 4,341 to 4,913 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 5.5 bathrooms and these are well-spaced throughout 120 acres giving each homeowner magnificent views of the Foothills, Bogus Basin, the city, and the entire Treasure Valley.
Living in Somerset Heights means enjoying the amenities in as well as outside the neighborhood. The community itself features a clubhouse with a community pool where the entire family can enjoy their neighborhood's amenities. Walking paths that lead to the Foothills make an active lifestyle a breeze. The community is also adjacent to the Kristen Armstrong children's bike trail. Somerset Heights is close to Hyde Park and Downtown Boise. Have a delicious meal at the nearby restaurants or shop at the variety of local grocery stores.
New Homes for Sale in Somerset Heights
Somerset Heights Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $1,510,000 - $2,100,000
- Square footage: 4,341 - 4,913
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 5.5
- Builders: Syringa Construction, Burgundy Homes, Ryan Homes, Jayo Construction, Coman Collection, Larrondo Builders, LLC., Dynamis Group
- Building lots and acreage: 89 building lots in a 120-acre community ranging in size from 0.30 acres (13,070 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.58 acres (25,260 Sq. Ft.).
- Elementary School: Longfellow Elementary School
- Junior High School: North Junior High School
- High School: Boise High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $1,240 – Annually
- $360 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From W Fort St head North on N 8th St. East on W Brumback St, turns into W Boise Hills Dr. Turn left (east) on E Clubview Dr - Boise, ID 83702.