Somerset Farms Subdivision in Eagle, ID
Somerset Farms is a vibrant residential community located in the City of Eagle. Enjoy quiet and peaceful living in this tranquil neighborhood with beautiful views and landscapes. Take delight in the close proximity to daily conveniences, schools, and outdoor activities. Somerset Farms is thoughtfully planned and designed for residents to enjoy a comfortable yet active lifestyle. Homebuyers can choose to build their dream home or move into a custom-built home. Properties in Somerset Farms tend to vary in size from 2,575 to 4,006 square feet with 3 to 6 bedrooms and 2.5 to 4.5 bathrooms. These homes offer more spaces for living areas, allow shops and even have an RV parking.
Somerset Farms offers a great culture and an active lifestyle. It provides its residents with top-of-the-line amenities where they can enjoy and spend time with their families within the community aside from their homes. The neighborhood offers walking paths, perfect for a morning stroll, jogging, and even walking your pets. It also has community ponds where residents can enjoy fishing. The neighborhood is also equipped with pressurized irrigation for better home and yard maintenance all throughout the year. Enjoy the benefits of being close to restaurants, shopping, schools, and recreational parks when living in Somerset Farms. Eagle Island State Park and Settlers Park are two famous recreational destinations close to the neighborhood that offer many different activities for everyone. Wahooz Family Fun Zone and Roaring Springs Water Park are also just a short drive from the community offering different water activities to experience. The Village at Meridian is also accessible.
New Homes for Sale in Somerset Farms
Somerset Farms Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $640,000 - $1,500,000
- Square footage: 2,575 - 4,006
- Bedrooms: 3 to 6
- Bathrooms: 2.5 to 4.5
- Builders: Biltmore Co.; Ninety Degree Construction; Shadow Mountain Homes; Valli-Hi Custom Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 33 Buildable lots ranging in size from 0.39 acres to 0.53 acres
- Elementary School: Eagle Elementary School
- Junior High School: Eagle Middle School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $600 – Annually
- $350 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From Eagle Rd. and State St. head west on State. Turn north (right) on Park Ln. Turn west (left) on Beacon Light. Turn south (left) on Hearthglow.