Snoqualmie River Subdivision Eagle, ID
Snoqualmie River Subdivision is the latest phase of the well-renowned Legacy Subdivision located in Eagle, Idaho. This vibrant community features beautiful, quality-built homes created with a stylish-finish adding a tasteful ambiance to each and every property. With a select team of builders to construct the homes in this neighborhood, homes in the community complement the character of the whole neighborhood. These homes range from 2,184 to 2,925 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 3.5 bathrooms. A practice golf course area, tennis courts, soccer fields, and a clubhouse with two community pools are recreational opportunities in Snoqualmie River that enhance quality living in the neighborhood.
Enjoy Eagle amenities nearby Snoqualmie River. This community is close to grocery stores, and a short drive to restaurants, schools and recreational facilities. Residents have quick access to Hunter’s Creek Sports Park, Keith Bird Legacy Park, or the Star Riverwalk Park before going for a nice meal at nearby restaurants.
New Homes for Sale in Snoqualmie River
Snoqualmie River Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $469,900 - $900,000
- Square footage: 2,184 - 2,925
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3.5
- Builders: Mallon Homes; Solitude Homes; Lux Homes, LLC; Urban Solutions; FMCI, Inc; Flaherty Custom Homes; Red Leaf Bldg Company; Stacy Construction
- Building lots and acreage: Homesites from 0.146 acres (6,360 Sq. Ft.) to 0.37 acres (16,117 Sq. Ft.)
- Elementary School: Star Elementary School
- Junior High School: Star Middle School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $416 – Quarterly
- $350 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Head west on ID-44 from Eagle Rd. Turn right (north) on Palmer Ln then left (west) on Decathlon St - Eagle, ID 83616.