Silvertip Subdivision in Kuna, ID
Silvertip Subdivision is a beautiful established community located in Kuna, Idaho. Developed in 2006, this charming neighborhood offers a quiet and peaceful atmosphere while being close to daily conveniences. Silvertip Subdivision offers affordable, quality-built homes with an elegant finish and gorgeously landscaped yards. Silvertip homes tend to run in size from 1,176 to 1,470 square feet with 2 to 4 bedrooms and 1 to 2.5 bathrooms.
Enjoy the close proximity to restaurants, grocery stores, schools, and recreational activities when living in Silvertip. Enjoy the easy accessibility to Kuna City Park, Sadie Creek Park, and let your pets play in the Kuna Dog Park. Indian Creek Greenbelt and Bernie Fisher Park are also nearby.
New Homes for Sale in Silvertip
Silvertip Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $260,000 - $350,000
- Square footage: 1,176 - 1,470
- Bedrooms: 2 to 4
- Bathrooms: 1 to 2.5
- Builders: HFS Homes, LLC.
- Building lots and acreage: (add data) - No Data
- Elementary School: Hubbard Elementary School
- Junior High School: Kuna Middle School
- High School: Kuna High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $250 – Annually
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
- East on King Rd from Swan Falls Rd. Turn left (north) on Luker Rd, left (west) on Great Bear St - Kuna, ID 83634.