Sherman Hollow Subdivision in Boise, ID
Sherman Hollow Subdivision is a beautiful residential community located in Boise, Idaho. Enjoy the gorgeous views of The Boise Foothills every day and the relaxing atmosphere it offers the neighborhood. Nestled in a highly desired area of Boise, this community is close to schools, recreational parks, restaurants, and shopping. Sherman Hollow Subdivision features 19 building lots from 0.11 acres (4,792 Sq. Ft.) up to 1.47 acres (64,033 Sq. Ft.). Homes in the neighborhood range in size from 2,493 to 4,102 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2.5 to 4 bathrooms.
Enjoy an active lifestyle in Sherman Hollow with direct access to The Foothills and the Trail System. This neighborhood is within walking distance to the Boise Co-Op, downtown, and Hyde Park. It is also nearby Camel’s Back Park, Memorial Park, Cecil D. Andrus Park, and Gordon S. Bowen Park. Just a few miles away residents can access a variety of meal options from popular restaurants and explore the nearby grocery stores.
New Homes for Sale in Sherman Hollow
Sherman Hollow Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $775,000 - $2,255,000
- Square footage: 2,493 - 4,102
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2.5 to 4
- Builders: Various Builders: Canyon Crest Homes; Wood River Builders, LLC; Lasher Construction
- Building lots and acreage: 19 building lots, covering 10.29 acres and ranging in size from 0.11 acres (4,792 Sq. Ft.) up to 1.47 acres (64,033 Sq. Ft.).
- Elementary School: Longfellow Elementary School
- Junior High School: North Junior High School
- High School: Boise High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $29 – Monthly
- $350 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From Hill Rd and 8th St, head North on 8th St, then East on Sherman St to Mockbee Pl Boise, ID 83702.