Shelburne Subdivision in Meridian, Idaho
Shelburne Subdivision is a new master-planned residential community located in Meridian, Idaho. This charming neighborhood is located in one of Meridian’s highly desired areas offering easy accessibility to the interstate and the entire Treasure Valley. Featuring suburban living in a premier agricultural region with lots of open land to the south, Shelburne not only offers a tranquil and calm atmosphere, it assures every resident’s privacy. Showcasing real estate masterfully built by the prestigious builders Blackrock Homes, Core Building Company, and Hammett Homes, this neighborhood is a collection of truly elegant, quality-built homes. With a handful of different styles, these homes range in size from 2,202 to 3,195 square feet with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2 to 3.5 bathrooms. New homeowners will have many options to choose from and space to settle in this vibrant neighborhood.
This neighborhood features great amenities including a community park with a pond, gorgeous landscaping, a Pickleball court, a newly installed swimming pool, and beautiful walking paths with mature trees for a beautiful view.
Residents of Shelburne Subdivision enjoy the benefits of being close to the daily conveniences including restaurants, grocery stores, nearby schools, and recreational areas. Renaissance Park, which offers a variety of areas for activities such as basketball, picnic areas, a playground, and an open play area, is near the community where residents can enjoy an active lifestyle.
New Homes for Sale in Shelburne
Shelburne Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $459,800 - $826,500
- Square footage: 2,202 - 3,195
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3.5
- Builders: Blackrock Homes / Core Building Co / Hammett Homes
- Building lots and acreage: Approximately 78 single-family building lots from 0.18 acres (7,841 Sq. Ft.) to 0.74 acres (32,234 Sq. Ft.)
- Elementary School: Hillsdale Elementary School / Siena Elementary School
- Junior High School: Lake Hazel Middle School
- High School: Mountain View High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $600 – Annually
- $550 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From S Eagle Rd and W Victory Rd, head south on Eagle. Turn left (east) on E Zaldia Ln, then right (south) on S Tavistock Way, Meridian, ID 83642.