Sawtooth Creek Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Sawtooth Creek Subdivision is a vibrant new residential community located in Meridian, Idaho. Nestled in a highly coveted area, this master-planned community is just minutes from reputable schools and daily conveniences. Also known as Decatur Estates, Sawtooth Creek features 98 building lots from 0.18 acres (8,047 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.49 acres (21,498 Sq. Ft.). Homes in the community are built by some of the best home builders in our area including Amyx Homes, Shadow Mountain Homes, Stacy Construction, and Tresidio Homes. These homes range in size from 2,011 to 3,012 square feet with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2 to 4.5 bathrooms. It also provides large lots, RV garages, and parking.
Community amenities in Sawtooth Creek include a children's playground, a small pond, landscaped walking paths, and common areas. Sawtooth Creek is also close to outdoor recreation areas including Spurwing Golf Course. Settlers Park, which features softball, baseball, playgrounds, and even picnic areas, give the community an opportunity for an active lifestyle. Tully Park, with trails, basketball courts, and also picnic areas is nearby, as well.
New Homes for Sale in Sawtooth Creek
Sawtooth Creek Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $445,000 to $700,000
- Square footage: 2,011 - 3,012
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 - 4.5
- Builders: Amyx Homes, Shadow Mountain Homes, Stacy Construction, Tresidio Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 98* building lots in 39.76 acres ranging in size from 0.18 acres (8,047 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.49 acres (21,498 Sq. Ft.).
- Elementary School: Hunter Elementary School
- Junior High School: Sawtooth Middle School
- High School: Rocky Mountain High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $500 – Annually
- $525 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From N Linder Rd and W Ustick Rd, head North on Linder. Turn left (west) on W Monument St to the Sawtooth Creek subdivision - Meridian, ID 83646.