Sailor Shores Subdivision in Kuna, ID
Sailor Shores Subdivision is a charming home community located in Kuna, Idaho. Nestled close to Downtown Kuna, homeowners are delighted to be near dining options, grocery stores, schools, entertainment, and also opportunity for outdoor adventure. Offering the best of both worlds, Sailor Shores is a great place to start a new chapter. Real estate in the community features 26 building lots with a handful of different floor plans with sizes ranging from 1,580 to 2,250 square feet, approximately 3 bedrooms, and 2 to 2.5 bathrooms. Featuring the Simplicity home design that was created by Hayden Homes, this beautiful community is a collection of masterpieces that provide a relaxing place that everyone can enjoy and call home.
Close to Kuna’s in-town amenities and outdoor recreational areas, Sailor Shores homeowners have many options for where to spend their free time. The Indian Creek Greenbelt, Kuna Greenbelt, Bernie Fisher Park, and Kuna City Park are just a handful of the destinations in the area where residents can enjoy an active lifestyle and be close to nature.
New Homes for Sale in Sailor Shores
Sailor Shores Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $284,000 - $385,000
- Square footage: 1,408 - 2,250
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 to 2.5
- Builders: Simplicity by Hayden Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 26 building lots on 4.77 acres ranging in size from 0.112 acres (4,890 Sq. Ft.) to 0.27 acres (11,777 Sq. Ft.).
- Elementary School: Hubbard Elementary School / Kuna Elementary School
- Junior High School: Kuna Middle School
- High School: Kuna High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $150 – Annually
- $150 – Setup/Transfer fee
- South on Meridian Road to the city of Kuna. Turn right (west) on Avalon St then left (south) on Sailer Pl - Kuna, ID 83634.