Sailing Hawks Subdivision in Star, ID
Sailing Hawks Subdivision is a new residential community located in Star, Idaho. This charming small community of 31 homes has a vibrant and relaxing atmosphere. Homes in the neighborhood range in size from 1,708 to 3,195 square feet with 2 to 4 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms. Built by selected prestigious home builders, residents of Sailing Hawks are offered a collection of beautiful homes with class and character that help define the community and the City of Star.
Experience the best of Star just outside Sailing Hawks as well. Close to many shopping and dining options, plus great schools and recreational facilities, residents can easily take care of their needs and enjoy some activities in their free time. Not far from the community is Hunters Creek Skatepark and Hunters Creek Sports Park where residents and visitors can enjoy the soccer, baseball and softball fields but also its gorgeous setting. It also features a water fountain play area.
New Homes for Sale in Sailing Hawks
Sailing Hawks Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $350,000 - $579,000
- Square footage: 1,708 - 3,195
- Bedrooms: 2 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: Titan Homes, North Fork Construction, Realm Development, Simplicity homes, and Sunrise Homes of Idaho.
- Building lots and acreage: 31 building lots on 10 acres; Homesites range from 0.15 acres (6,534 sq ft) to 0.33 acres (14,375 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Star Elementary School
- Junior High School: Star Middle School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $650 Annually
- $350 Setup/ Transfer Fee
- Southeast corner of New Hope Rd and Munger Rd.
2602 N Munger Rd, Star, ID 83669.