Rush Valley Subdivision in Boise, ID
Rush Valley Subdivision is a newer residential community located in Southeast Boise, Idaho. Residents in this neighborhood are offered a quiet, calm and tranquil atmosphere. Rush Valley is also just 10 minutes to Downtown Boise where residents are just a few minutes away from shopping, dining, education opportunities, entertainment, and recreational facilities. Built by the prestigious CBH Homes, homes in this neighborhood feature traditional, alley-load and townhouse style floor plans on 410 building lots. These homes run from 1,522 to 2,636 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms. The community also features top-of-the-line-amenities including a proposed community pool, clubhouse, multiple green spaces & walking paths.
Just a few minutes from Downtown Boise, Rush Valley is close to a lot of dining options, grocery stores, entertainment, employment and recreational areas. The Simplot Sports Complex, a 161-acre large special use area offers activities such as baseball, softball, soccer, and a playground. Micron is also close to Rush Valley where residents who work there can enjoy the quick accessibility.
New Homes for Sale in Rush Valley
Rush Valley Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $380,000 - $494,000
- Square footage: 1,522 - 2,636
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: Approved 410 building lots on 109.84 acres
- Elementary School: Trail Wind Elementary School
- Junior High School: Les Bois Junior High School
- High School: Timberline High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $350 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From I-84, head east on Gowen Road (ID-21). Turn right (south) on Technology Way/Columbia Road, then right (south) Snow Bird Ave. E Columbia Rd Boise, ID 83716.