Rivendell Estates Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Rivendell Estates Subdivision is a vibrant home community located in Meridian, Idaho. This beautiful neighborhood is situated nearby dining options, grocery stores, recreational parks, and schools. Rivendell Estates offers a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere with lovely homes built to last by HFS Homes and Hubble Homes. These properties range from 1,176 to 1,741 square feet inside with 2 to 4 bedrooms and 1 to 2.5 bathrooms. With enough space for the whole family to enjoy, these homes are perfect for all lifestyles.
Close to Rivendell Estates are some of the best amenities in Boise. Reputable schools are within a mile and restaurants and grocery stores are just a short drive away. Homeowners and their families visit Sycamore Park which features a picnic shelter, playground swings and additional play equipment. They also enjoy the 58-acre Julius M. Kleiner Memorial Park which offers an amphitheater, a basketball court, bocce ball, Center at the Park (Meridian Senior Center), picnic shelters, playground, and a pond. The Village at Meridian is also a great place to go as it offers a variety of shops, dining options, and entertainment for everyone.
New Homes for Sale in Rivendell Estates
Rivendell Estates Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $281,200 - $345,000
- Square footage: 1,176 - 1,741
- Bedrooms: 2 to 4
- Bathrooms: 1 to 2.5
- Builders: HFS Homes, LLC; Simplicity by Hubble Homes
- Building lots and acreage: (add data) - no data
- Elementary School: Spalding Elementary School
- Junior High School: Lewis and Clark Middle School
- High School: Mountain View High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $150 – Annually
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
- South on Five Mile Rd from Franklin Rd. Turn right (west) on Bridgetower Dr then left (south) Queens Guard Way - Boise, ID 83709.