Renovare Subdivision in Eagle, ID
Renovare Subdivision is a prestigious and master-planned home community located in Eagle, Idaho. This gated community offers its residents a feeling of exclusivity and provides residents a visually elegant view of waterfront landscapes. Enjoy maintenance-free, quality living with all the luxurious amenities this neighborhood has to offer. Renovare homes feature artisan craftsmanship with each property located near water that compliments Idaho’s natural landscape including crisp and modern architecture. Homes in this community offer various floor plans and homes range in size from 2,256 to 4,453 square feet with 2 to 4 bedrooms and 2 to 5 bathrooms.
Experience high-end amenities in Renovare which enhance the lifestyle that homeowners deserve. Amenities in this community include walking paths, a nicely-sized community pool, a clubhouse, Bocce Ball court, water features, and even fishing ponds. Renovare homeowners take delight in the easy access to shopping and downtown boutiques, dining options, recreational parks, and reputable schools. Nearby recreational parks include Friendship Park, Orval Krasen Park, Reid Merrill Park, Elmwood Park, and Stephen C Guerber Park just to name a few. Enjoy the five-minute walk to gorgeous The Boise River, and a relaxing bike ride on the The Boise River Greenbelt.
New Homes for Sale in Renovare
Renovare Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $925,000 - $1,760,000
- Square footage: 2,256 - 4,453
- Bedrooms: 2 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 to 5
- Builders: IdaCal Properties, LLC; Solitude Homes; JD Johnston Construction
- Building lots and acreage: 84 building lots in 20 acres ranging in size from 0.12 acres (5,227 sq ft) up to 0.35 acres (15,246 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Eagle Hills Elementary School
- Junior High School: Eagle Middle School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $555 – Quarterly
- $700 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From Eagle Rd head east on State St. Turn right (south) on Edgewood Way. Turn left (east) on Lone Shore Ln, Eagle, ID 83616.