Reflection Ridge Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Reflection Ridge Subdivision is a 91-acre master-planned community located in Southeast Meridian, Idaho. This highly coveted neighborhood offers an extremely comfortable living environment with priceless views of the Boise Foothills. Providing an active lifestyle within and outside the neighborhood, Reflection Ridge boasts state-of-the-art amenities and facilities that enhance the living experience of each of the residents. Showcasing 252 homes built by some of the most reputable builders in Treasure Valley: Berkeley Building Company; Biltmore Co; Todd Campbell Custom Homes; Zach Evans Construction; and Tresidio Homes. Reflection Ridge homes are mostly one and two-story floor plans and with sizes ranging from 1,581 to 3,586 square feet with 2 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 4.5 bathrooms. These homes feature manicured terraces accented by rock walls which further complement the character of the community. Reflection Ridge also provides a pressurized irrigation system to properly maintain the community.
Luxury living with plenty of opportunity for an active lifestyle is exactly what Reflection Ridge has to offer. Community amenities include a resort-style community pool, with a clubhouse that is great for events to be held. There are also a handful of different courts available for different sports activities that are perfect for all ages. The community also has miles of walking paths, common areas, and many community parks. Residents love how close they are to grocery and hardware stores, dining options, entertainment, schools and outdoor activities. St. Luke's Medical Center and St. Alphonsus are close to the neighborhood for emergency cases. The Village at Meridian and the Boise Towne Square Mall are both just a few miles from Reflection Ridge. Just a short drive away, residents can enjoy the different recreational parks and more outdoor facilities.
New Homes for Sale in Reflection Ridge
Reflection Ridge Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $380,000 - $825,000
- Square footage: 1,581 - 3,586
- Bedrooms: 2 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4.5
- Builders: Berkeley Building Company; Biltmore Co; Todd Campbell Custom Homes; Zach Evans Construction; Tresidio Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 252 building lots for sale ranging in size from 0.13 acres (5,663 sq ft) to 0.50 acres (21,780 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Mary McPherson Elementary
- Junior High School: Victory Middle School
- High School: Mountain View High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $550 – Annually
- $325 – Setup/Transfer fee
- South on S Locust Grove Rd from E Victory Rd. Turn right (west) on E Wrightwood Dr - Meridian, ID 83642.