Rankin Tract Subdivision in Boise, ID
Rankin Tract is a beautifully established community located in Boise, Idaho. Initially developed in 1924, this quaint neighborhood is highly desirable as it offers affordable and beautiful homes in a popular area. Nestled southwest of Cassia and Roosevelt Street, Rankin Tract is conveniently located nearby shopping stores, restaurants, schools, entertainment, and recreational parks. These single-family homes in Rankin Tract Subdivision range in size from 864 to 2,571 square feet with 2 to 4 bedrooms and 1 to 2.5 bathrooms. With mature trees that complement the timeless beauty of the neighborhood, residents enjoy the calm and peaceful atmosphere this community has to offer.
Within close proximity to outdoor activities, Rankin Tract residents enjoy the active lifestyle as one of the great benefits of living in this community. Just within walking distance, residents enjoy activities in Cassia Park which offer walking paths, picnic shelters, a playground, a softball field, public community art, tennis courts, and horseshoe pits. More recreational parks are also close to the community just a few miles away.
New Homes for Sale in Rankin Tract
Rankin Tract Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $220,000 - $447,000
- Square footage: 864 - 2,571
- Bedrooms: 2 to 4
- Bathrooms: 1 to 2.5
- Builders: -
- Building lots and acreage: -
- Elementary School: Monroe Elementary School
- Junior High School: South Junior High School
- High School: Borah High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- Rankin Tract is located in Boise, ID zip code 83705 and is bordered by Orchard St (west), Cassia St (north), Roosevelt St (east), and Clark St (south).