Randall Acres Subdivision in Boise, ID
Randall Acres Subdivision is a mature and established home community located in North Boise, Idaho. Seated among major cities in Idaho including Boise, Garden City, Eagle, and Meridian, this community is close to many beautiful amenities, schools, and employment opportunities. Its location also makes it easier to commute to other cities for leisure and work more comfortably. Randall Acres offers a cozy and country-like ambiance as they are on the edge of town while letting its residents enjoy the amenities of the city. It also provides a great collection of beautiful homes with different styles and designs. New homes are in development giving homebuyers options to choose from including modern and already established homes. Residences in Randall Acres range in size from 608 to 2,380 square feet with 2 to 4 bedrooms and 1 to 3 bathrooms.
There are many amenities nearby Randall Acres including grocery stores, dining options, hardware stores, and more. There is also a large park just a half-mile north of the community with a couple of man-made ponds, open fields, and a tennis court. The Boise National Forest is also just a few miles away making it a great place for quick access to travel and adventure all year long.
New Homes for Sale in Randall Acres
Randall Acres Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $195,000 - $641,000
- Square footage: 608 - 2,380
- Bedrooms: 2 to 4
- Bathrooms: 1 to 3
- Builders: Various Builders
- Building lots and acreage: -
- Elementary School: Shadow Hills Elementary School; Valley View Elementary School
- Junior High School: Riverglen Junior High School; Fairmont Junior High School
- High School: Capital High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- Northeast corner of Horseshoe Bend Rd (ID-55) and State St - Boise, ID 83714.