Pine 43 Subdivision in Meridian, Idaho
Pine 43 Subdivision is a premier residential community located in Meridian, Idaho. Enjoy the small-town feel in this breathtaking neighborhood while being close to daily conveniences. Featuring beautiful architectural home styles, this neighborhood offers homes with sizes ranging from 1,582 to 2,171 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms. Stroll the tree-lined streets, swim in the community pool, lounge in the gazebos and visit the exclusive clubhouse. Sports enthusiasts throughout Pine 43 have access to the athletic courts in the neighborhood allowing them to enjoy an active and meaningful lifestyle.
This highly desired community is close to The Village at Meridian, featuring complete amenities from shopping and dining to a selection of entertainment options. Pine 43 is also close to many recreational parks including Settlers Park and Centennial Park. More dining options, grocery stores and great schools are nearby the community. It is also close to St. Luke’s Meridian Medical Center and other employment opportunities in just a short drive.
New Homes for Sale in Pine 43
Pine 43 Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $365,400 - $409,800
- Square footage: 1,582 - 2,171
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: Hallmark Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 355 building lots with 159 attached housing units and 196 detached single-family units; Approximately 68 building lots on 10.52 acres in Phase 1; Homesites start at 0.075 acres (3,276 sq ft) with an average size of 0.086 acres ( 3,755 sq ft)
- Elementary School: River Valley Elementary School
- Junior High School: Lewis & Clark Middle School
- High School: Centennial High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $1,000 – Annually
- $750 – Setup/Transfer fee
- East of Locust Grove Rd between Fairview Ave and Pine Ave - Meridian, ID 83642.