Pavilion Commons Subdivision in Star, ID
Pavilion Commons Subdivision is a vibrant residential community located in Star, Idaho. Just minutes away from Downtown Star, residents enjoy the benefits of being close to the daily conveniences, yet love the relaxing and tranquil atmosphere. Pavilion Commons built homes between 2013 and 2018. Homes in this community offer a unique character that make the community look quite elegant. Built by Kaster Homes and newer homes offered by CBH, offer a distinct beauty that matches the atmosphere of Star. These homes come in different sizes that range from 1,699 to 2,710 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 2.5 bathrooms. Enjoy the community amenities including the community park, the pristine community pool, and many walking paths.
Located just minutes from Downtown Star, the community is near many of Star’s best amenities including popular retail stores, schools, and recreational facilities. For outdoor activities, residents can go to the nearby 20-acre Hunter Creek Sports Complex and Star Riverwalk Park.
New Homes for Sale in Pavilion Commons
Pavilion Commons Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $304,490 - $465,000
- Square footage: 1,699 - 2,710
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 2.5
- Builders: CBH Homes; First homes built by Kastera Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 314 Lots from 0.153 acres (6,660 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.24 acres (10,450 Sq. Ft.)
- Elementary School: Star Elementary School
- Junior High School: Eagle Middle School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $385 – Annually
- $350 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From W State St (Highway 44) and N Star Rd, travel north on Star Rd, take a left onto W. Hidden Brook Dr to the Pavilion Commons subdivision, Star, ID 83669.