Paramount Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Paramount Subdivision is a carefully-thought master-planned residential community located in Meridian, Idaho. Considered to be one of the largest subdivisions in Meridian, the community itself feels more like a village than a subdivision. Live and enjoy the elegant-looking homes built by some of the most renowned builders in the Treasure Valley. Offering homes with detailed patios and a variety of floorplans that run from 1,195 to 4,179 square feet, Paramount provides more room and space to roam for all of its residents. With an on-site elementary school, plus a middle school and high school just across Meridian Road, parents could not be more delighted. With planned events, hosted entertainment, and amenities such as a clubhouse, three community pools, fitness centers, parks, water features, and playgrounds, residents are provided with an active lifestyle to keep them healthy. They are also provided with fiber optic to always stay up to date and pressurized irrigation to provide easier maintenance .
Paramount is located near grocery stores, dining options and recreational parks for even more adventure outside the community. Such parks include Boise River Greenbelt, the ski slopes of Bogus Basin and Tamarack, and the Boise Foothills for some great hiking and top mountain biking adventures.
Enjoy Paramount Subdivision - the beautiful combination of homes, recreational, professional, retail and educational facilities that make this community more than just a neighborhood - it’s a lifestyle.
New Homes for Sale in Paramount
Paramount Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Patio Homes; Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $299,900 to $651,000
- Square footage: 1,195 - 4,179
- Bedrooms: 4 to 5
- Bathrooms: No data
- Builders: Brighton Homes, Hallmark Homes, Scott Tutt Building Company, Todd Campbell Custom Homes, Eaglewood Homes, Peter Harris Construction, and Alturas Homes
- Building lots and acreage: Over 700 homesites; New homesites range in size from 0.108 acres (4,704 Sq. Ft.) to 0.35 acres (15,246 Sq. Ft.)
- Elementary School: Paramount Elementary
- Junior High School: Heritage Middle School
- High School: Rocky Mountain High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $605 to $930 – Annually
- $400 – Setup/Transfer fee
- The Paramount subdivision covers one square mile, bordered by Chinden Blvd to the North, McMillan Rd to the South and Meridian Rd, Linder Rd to the East and West - Meridian, ID 83646.