Painted Ridge Subdivision in Boise, Idaho
Painted Ridge Subdivision is a new residential community located in the beautiful southeast region of Boise, Idaho. Near one of the largest employers in Idaho, Micron, and minutes away from Downtown Boise, residents enjoy the short distance from the community to the many daily conveniences. Gorgeous views in the neighborhood are not to be missed. Homes are surrounded by the natural desert landscape with an unobstructed view. This thoughtfully planned community showcases elegantly built homes with the meticulous hands of prestigious home builders: Eaglewood Homes, Hayden Homes, and Riverwood Homes. These homes range in size from 1,610 to 3,210 square feet with 3 to 6 bedrooms and 2 to 3.5 bathrooms. This community also features a community pool.
Close to many amenities in the Boise area, Painted Ridge homeowners are just a few miles away from a variety of dining options, grocery stores, shopping areas, employment opportunities, top-ranking schools, and recreational parks. Lucky Peak State Park and Reservoir is closeby where residents enjoy fishing, boating, and paddleboarding, or enjoy hiking and biking on the historic Oregon Trail. The Simplot Sports Complex, a famous area that hosts sporting events and tournaments such as soccer and baseball.
New Homes for Sale in Painted Ridge
Painted Ridge Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $305,000 to $515,700
- Square footage: 1,610 - 3,210
- Bedrooms: 3 to 6
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3.5
- Builders: Eaglewood Homes; Hayden Homes; Riverwood Homes; Woodriver Homes
- Building lots and acreage: Homesites from 0.09 acres (3,920 sq ft) to 0.30 acres (13,068 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Trail Wind Elementary School
- Junior High School: Les Bois Junior High School
- High School: Timberline High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $480 – Annually
- $650 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From I-84, South on Technology Way from Gowen Road. The subdivision is on the right after one mile - Boise, ID 83716.